The Teaching in Higher Education blog has a great list of 10 apps useful for a professor. I am going to try all of them during the upcoming school year. Nice to see a professional touch. Thanks, Bonnie!
- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- When and how to use email reminders
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- FoxTrot Professional Search
- Tags or folders? Depends on the file.
- Notion for academic collaboration
- Asana for academic collaboration
- Overcoming OmniFocus' myopia: OmniOutliner and the yet-to-be-discovered academic planning software
Is there a way Spotl… on Searchable PDF annotations: Au… xattr write delimite… on OS X Mavericks and OpenMeta… Aleh Cherp on ReadCube Papers Beta – o… Luc P. Beaudoin (@Lu… on ReadCube Papers Beta – o… Art Pericles on ReadCube Papers Beta – o…
- Brett Terpstra
- literature review
- lucy kellaway
- Mark Bernstein
- Microsoft Word
- PDF Expert
- text editing
- Ulysses III
I’d love to see a discussion of software people find helpful for class/lecture prep.